Hours of Operation: 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
This page provides information on the laundry facilities at Moberly Apartments and how to use your laundry card. Residents have access to laundry facilities in their building, as well as the neighboring building. For example, residents can use the laundry facilities at both 619 & 627 Moberly Road, or at 651 & 655 Moberly Road.
General Rules and Housekeeping
- Only do laundry between 8am and 10pm. Some of your neighbors live above or near the laundry rooms.
- Collect your laundry from the machines as soon as it is done.
- Do not leave a mess or any items behind in the laundry rooms.
- Make sure the pockets of your clothes are empty.
- Do not use excessive amounts of detergent.
Adding Value to Your Laundroworks Laundry Card
- Access the online laundry portal using the 10 digit number from your blue Laundroworks Laundry Card.
- Click “subscriptions”, add your name, phone number and email address (all optional).
- Click “Purchase Value” to add value to your laundry card using an accepted credit card.
- Go to the laundry room in your building and place your laundry card in the miniVAC to complete the transaction.
Replacement and/or additional Laundroworks Laundry Cards are available for $10 each.
Note: Value can only be added to your card in the laundry room in your building, but you will be able to use the laundry facilities in either building.
If you do not have a credit card, contact the office for help adding value to your Laundroworks Laundry Card. We can set up pre-authorized payment to add laundry onto your monthly rent.
You can access the web-based laundry system from a computer, tablet or smartphone. Some features include:
- Card balance and printable purchase summary.
- Real-time washer and dryer availability.
- Usage trends designed to help predict laundry room activity.
- Subscribe to receive text messages when laundry is ready.
- Subscribe to receive e-mail receipts for all transactions.